Here's 5 Reasons to Consider a Bridal Boudoir Session
Orange County Therapy - Boudoir Photographer
As a bride-to-be, you're likely feeling a mix of emotions: excitement, nervousness, and perhaps even a little bit of anxiety. With so much focus on the big day and all the preparations that come with it, it can be easy to forget to take a moment to celebrate yourself. That's where a bridal boudoir session comes in. take some time to yourself. It's important!
If you've been debating scheduling a session for your wedding here are a few good reasons you should!
1. A Gift for Your Partner: A bridal boudoir session is a unique and intimate gift for your partner on your wedding day. Capturing your sensuality in a tasteful and artistic way is a beautiful way to show your love and appreciation for each other.
2. Boost Your Confidence: The wedding planning process can be stressful, and it's easy to start feeling insecure about your appearance. A bridal boudoir session is a chance to embrace your beauty and celebrate your body in a way that honors your faith. If anything, a boudoir session is a great excuse to go shopping. Garters and stockings may not exactly be super practical at work, but for a boudoir session-- they are right at home, and fun to wear. When is the last time you treated yourself to a lingerie shopping spree that wasn't just for normal everyday wear?
3. A Way to Remember Your Pre-Wedding Self: As you prepare to become a wife, it's important to remember the woman you were before the wedding day. A bridal boudoir session is a way to capture that moment in time and look back on it for years to come. When I started booking clients as a therapeutic photographer, the repeated phrase that I heard was that I should have done this 'X' number of years ago..." from clients of ALL ages. Many have shared how their bodies have changed with time and only wished they had photos of themselves captured in a glamorous way.
4. A Special Keepsake: Your wedding day will come and go, but the memories and photographs will last a lifetime. A bridal boudoir session is a way to create a unique and intimate keepsake that you can treasure forever not just for yourself, but a beautiful way to present your sensuality to your future husband as the gift that it is - a gift to be celebrated and shared between husband and wife! Having a bridal boudoir album is an amazing way to preserve the memories of how you are today. You'll be so glad you did it, and it will become one of the most treasured items you own.
5. An Opportunity to Celebrate Your Intimacy Forever: Your wedding day is a celebration of love and commitment, and your bridal boudoir session is a way to celebrate your intimacy in a way that honors your faith. 2020 should be an example of how quickly life can change. One minute you're eating at your favorite restaurant... next moment your locked up at home! It is a great example of how you should be making of the most of your time while you can, and there may not always be a tomorrow... A bridal boudoir session is a great way to have a bit of a thrill and capture it forever!
Don't wait! Booking a bridal boudoir session is a way to celebrate yourself and your relationship before your wedding day. It's a unique and intimate experience that you'll never forget, and the photographs will be a cherished keepsake for years to come.
BOOK YOUR FREE CALL WITH US TODAY - CLICK HERE FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM: @JSEBOUDOIR FOLLOW US ON PINTEREST: JSEBOUDOIR
#sexualhealth #sexualwellness #sextherapy #pureromance #sexpositive #mentalhealth #wellness #sexeducation #selfcare #women #christiansex #christianmarriage #mentalhealthsupport #mentalhealthday #mentalhealthwarrior #mentalhealthblog #mentalhealthcare #selflove #therapeutic #therapy #phototherapy #marriagelife #couplestherapy #marriagehelp #marriageisbeautiful #christianmarriage #marriagetips #ocphotographer #orangecountyphotographer #californiaphotographer #irvineboudoir